RSS

Weekends are for recharging

After sleeping on and off all day Saturday AND sleeping through the night, I woke up refreshed and motivated. I dug through the pile of felt and fabric that has accumulated on my dining room table. Believe it or not, I DO have a wonderful craft room, unfortunately its a disaster so I had moved cutting to the dining room, I wont mention the other rooms! I sorted wool felt by colors into 2 gallon ziplock bags and filed them in a wooden crate. I think the system will work well if I stay on top of it. I tend to get lazy and procrastinate putting my stuff away and in the blink of an eye, its once again a disaster. Organized chaos I call it, much to Marks amusement. Anyway, the fabric is stored in bins by use and I can more or less recognize the dining room for what it's supposed to be. I saw the cutest pocket gnomes in an online store and used some scrap felt to work on some up today. Trying to decide which style I like best. Probably should have finished some food or one of the other dozen projects in progress but... then I wouldn't be me! Ayla's ballerina doll WILL have ballet slippers before I give it to her in May. I work best Just another project on my please finish list. Tomorrow will be devoted mostly to food, but I do hope on cutting the body out for the Waldorf baby I'm working on. The head has been finished for weeks and now its time for a body!

0 comments: