RSS

My last day of play this week

I go back to work tonight for my three day stretch. Fortunately, I have a bag of handsewing to take with me in case we slow to a stop at 3AM. My coworkers get a kick out of the projects I bring with me, but certainly don't mind me working on them. I have several breakfast meals, pitas, chips, and ravioli dinners ready to stock on our Hyena Cart site Friday and will work on the poptarts and sticky buns until then. I took a break from food yesterday and whipped up a doll outfit. I borrowed an American Girl doll from a daughter of one of our Rescue members and have to pay her an outfit in exchange. Its worth being able to use her for display! Mark's Adirondack chair and table is absolutely beautiful and he has diligently working on a chest of drawers for the last two days. Waiting for a needed tool is driving him crazy, but I know the feeling...I'm waiting for some fabric to arrive! Hpefully I'll finish the latest Waldorf baby I'm working on this week, I am anxious to make a layette for her! I'm hoping Mark makes a baby cradle next but we'll see.
Tabetha has been working hard on our Hyena Cart, in fact, we call her the boss. Admittedly, I call her slave driver when I can't stand to see one more felt pancake! We still have to work on our packaging, but I think we're on the right track there. Hoping to establish an Etsy store next week between Hyena stockings.

1 comments:

Tabetha said...

Snort... quick writing and get to work!