RSS

Let them eat cake!

Decided to play with some cake slices today after getting side tracked yesterday. Piddled around the house, finished a tiny baby pin that I was working on, and sewed a beard on a pocket gnome. Not sure where all the time went! I broke the printer trying to change ink cartridges and so we made a mad dash to town an hour and a half away to get a new one. Ugh, pricey and a big time sucker! I did bring my take along box and sewed icing on some more poptarts so at least not all was wasted. Felt meals are filed in ziplock bags and Tabetha and I have come up with some great marketing ideas. Lots of discounts and freebies in the future! Mark finally got the teeny weeny knobs for his dresser is is finishing it tonight. I got the cutest little tiny zippers in the mail yesterday and as much as I hate putting zippers in, these little babies are intimidating! Thank goodness for my seam ripper! Will be making a fleece sweatsuit for my newest baby!

0 comments: