RSS

Back to Work time....again

I guess I shouldn't be upset that I go back to work today since it pays for our toys but I have to admit, I'd rather stay home and sew! We had a productive but refreshing weekend after an incredibly hard work week. Mark got a new table saw and already has a buyer for his old one. Leaves us a little one and the new one, which he loves. Every time he uses it he laughs and says...thanks George, since the plan was to use his stimulus check for it. The thing was on sale this past weekend with a rebate so we went ahead and got it. Not sure what I will buy to stimulate the economy! He finished a doll canopy bed but it sits waiting for me to make the canopy and bed set. Our new American Girl display doll arrived and she is laying in the bed, sheetless and blanketless! However, she does have a brand new night shirt since I couldn't see her laying in bed with a skirt and shirt on! The lime green knit night shirt has ribbing on the collar and is really very cute! When the canopy goes on, I'll post a picture or two. The doll buggy is almost done and I have convinced myself that I will have to make a carriage set for it. Why do I do this to myself?? The buggy is so darn cute, I love it! I have been working on fish dinners for our inventory and they were a lot of fun. Also completed a custom order carrot cake, which went out in the mail Monday. I finally cleaned out what will be our office and it will be nice to have a dedicated shipping area! I made some cute little 2" wool felt bunnies as I was watching TV one night and one little girl bunny will play a part in our latest marketing idea. Be sure to be on the lookout for it! I made Ayla a necklace with one and I can see a basket filled with little bunny pins at our annual Fire Dept craft fair. Nice little things to throw in my take along bag! Tonight I'll pack some squash slices and hopefully, will have time to finish them at work tonight.

0 comments: