RSS

Another work night

Poptart icings were beaded at work last night, thankfully a slow night and beading helped the time pass by. Will take the poptarts and sew the icing on tonight. New fabric and ribbing arrived in the mail today. Unfortunately I wont be able to play with it until this weekend. Have some baby doll clothes planned for it! Also got some swatches in the mail and was busy looking at the variety, I failed to see the instructions that said the swatches were stacked in the order the newsletter listed. Shouldnt be too hard to put them where they belong! Cant wait to order some of the new fabric though. lots of bright trendy colors for some doll clothes! I may even make the grandbabies some summer clothes. Marks tool arrived today and I woke to find him out in the woodshop. One of the nurses I work with asked if we wanted some rough hewn pecan he had and of course, we said YES! Maybe that cradle I want will be made from pecan wood. Our Hyena Cart opens its first stocking tomorrow and I hope Tabetha has the store ready. She is doing an awesome job on it. The ballerina doll I made for Ayla for her first recital is still sitting here without ballet slippers and maybe I'll get them done this weekend and cross that off my to do list. Too many projects and not enough time off.

0 comments: