RSS

Stores Open!

After some major computer problems and employee issues (that would be me!) Tabetha really pulled it off! Our online store is open! Check out the fantastic job she did on it! http://hyenacart.com/nanastoybox

My recently arrived package of fabric taunts me, I'm anxiously waiting for my last night of work before I can play with it. Mark is finishing up his doll dresser today, he does such beautiful work. He picked up the rough hewn pecan today and of course had to plane a piece right away WOW! Personally, I think it would be perfect for the doll cradle I want next, HA!

We had poptart issues last night, totally forgot to put the stuffing in my bag before I left for work and I kicked myself all during the terrible slow night! Even my coworkers and Xray tech commented about my lack of sewing during the night. Needless to say, bag is properly packed today!

0 comments: