RSS

It was a dark and stormy weekend, LOL




Tropical Storm Hanna rolled over us Saturday and I slept until the fire dept decided to brave the minor winds to cut a tree down across the street from us. After my last night of work, I wasn't real happy to waken to the sounds of barking dogs and chainsaws! But, considering they are my firefighter brothers, I'll let them slide! The rain and tide expected never materalized and Mark and I were able to make it to the local eatery to have our usual Saturday night breakfast!


I tore the crab apart this weekend, shortened the legs and while I still have some tweaking to do, curve the front claws and move their placement a tad, I'm quite happy with the little guy!





After much thought, I decided that the squid didnt need longer legs, he needed a smaller body! Duh! The work in progress has a new face, the eyes will sit partially under the scalloped edge, hopefully creating an eye lid implication. PLEASE notice the new tag. This is the first creature to sport a sewn in tag with our name! Thank you Mark!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the tags!!!! I just ordered some last week that will say "Abi's Rose Garden" I thought that was a cute play on words. Now all of the diapers will have a tag with Abi's Rose Garden on it!

Cynthia said...

Mark made these tags for me. They can go either left or right, or length way. He kicks butt!

Cat said...

I love the tag idea. That is Mark is too smart. I am glad that the only damage you received from that nasty girl was down tree limbs.