RSS

Buzzing with Wedding Plans

We are busy putting together Jacqueline's wedding and I have to say, that planning long distance is NOT a piece of cake! Fortunately, Jacq has been able to visit florists, wedding sites, and caterers! I just have to delegate from afar, lol. I did find a VFW hall to rent for the reception and am planning her favors and decorations. In between wedding plans, Mark and I are working on our craft show plans and we've been productively building our inventory! He informed me last night that I need to make more monsters, so that will be on my agenda next week. This week I am finishing babies, trying out a Little Bo Peep and her sheep set! My order of safety eyes arrived today and I'm looking forward to finishing my squid and seeing how he looks. I'm picking up some extra work hours today, and while I'm not looking forward to the extra time, this one day will pay for Jacq's flowers! I ordered some "micro preemie" diapers and they too, arrived today. Boy, are they little! However, they are the perfect size for the little preemie and smaller babies! Now to make some diaper bags for the new mommies.


No hair or clothes, but she does have a diaper!

0 comments: