RSS

Productive Tuesday

As per my norm, Tuesday is my productive day. Little Bo Peep has her pants and her lamb has his ears. Two more frogs cut, sewn, and ready to be assembled. This baby got sculpted hair sewn on, and dressed, well...kinda dressed. Her outfit is a onsie that will actually be cut in half and made into a two piece and no diaper yet! She does have a pink headband to hold her curly brown hair in place, lol. I also sketched more animals like the frog, I envision a whole menagerie. Not sure what the dumpling gang will be called! I hopefully will have some finger puppets cut for my take along bag tomorrow before I start my work week.



Wedding plans are coming together and the bumps in the road have easily been handled and moved past. I was hunting down my wedding cake pans today until I realized Tabetha has them. She'll pop them in the mail so I can make the wedding cake for the kids. I've also been brainstorming their favors and have a few in mind and will work some up to see how I like them next week.

0 comments: