RSS

Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep!



My newest project is Little Bo Peep and while she is still lacking her panties and her shoes, I am very pleased with her! I love her simplicity and of course, thrilled with how her hair style came out. Mark thinks she's "adorable". I think perhaps I can find at least one sheep for her tomorrow before I go to work. I still have a pile of babies to finish, all need hair and clothes and some need their sculpting done. I am so behind schedule, ugh. I decided to make some sets of finger puppets and will get them cut and thrown into my take along bag since they will be all hand sewn. Mark chuckles because the bag comes along everywhere. Considering it takes 30 minutes to get to anywhere around here, I can accomplish a lot of sewing in otherwise wasted moments. I'm thinking of making drawstring bags for the finger puppet sets but haven't decided if they'll be simple or embroidered! The latest joke in our house is Mark asking where the tag is on each new project and I think I have two babies with tags. The rest I have forgotten which really ticks me off. I'll probably have him design me some rectangle sew on tags and I'll sew them on the babies butts when I forget to pop one in a seam!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness but she is the most ADORABLE little gal I've ever seen!!!
I'm getting a Christmas list together here, btw.....out of all the stuffies you brought, the monkey is by far the FAVORITE of a certain little girl!

The Hedrick Clan said...

soooo cute!!!!

Jane said...

maybe you can make your tags in the shape of a heart or a kiss?? Your creations are more and more appealing!