RSS

It was a crabby day


Only the morning to play on Wednesdays and then it's nap time and off to work for the night. This guy was the result today. Another prototype, tweaking left to do and then he'll go into production with Sammy Squid! I think shorter legs/claws, LOL. He doesn't have eyes yet, just pins to check placement and I think embroidered eyes is the ticket on him. I also cut out some elf clogs, trying to get ready for craft show season where I've learned that small ticket items sell best. These clogs will be adorable with a baggie of candy, personalized of course, tucked inside! Once cut, they go in the take along bag and can be finished anywhere, including work if time permits.

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

There are days when 'crabby' would be my alter ego.
How about a lobster or a clam?

Tabetha said...

Cute, cute, cute! i love the color you chose