RSS

Productivity Tuesday

It seems I'm the most productive on Tuesday's after sleeping most of the weekend and just catching up around here on Monday's'. Granted, I have to go back to work tomorrow night, but I'll have a bag of handwork to do, given the free time! Finally got the canopy, blanket, and mattress cover sewn for the bed today; I think Mark was afraid it would sit bare forever. Mia has her brand new night shirt on to pose for the picture. Good thing young girls like lime green! I have a pair of shorts and a shirt made as rent for Kit, the American Girl I borrowed from a young friend and hopefully, I'll get it to her this weekend. Mia got hired as a new model since I felt bad keeping Kit so long. I was playing with ice cream this week, had an inquiry about an ice cream sundae and after giggling through the ice cream cones, I can just see some scoops of ice cream with hot fudge and nuts. I sent a picture of Mark "eating" a strawberry ice cream to Tabetha and when our young grand daughter (the root of all this food stuff!) saw the picture she stated to her mom....I like ice cream, pops will share with me. She is also the cause for much delight in our lives! I have fish dinners and a market bag filled with veggies ready for stocking and will place the ice cream in the store as well. I'm so tickled with the doll buggy, absolutely the perfect size for a toddler. Plans for the evening are to make a quilt and mattress for it although I might have to throw the quilt in the take along bag to tie at work this week. Have also been playing with egg rolls and a variety of Chinese food, including steamed dumplings but they are still in the "playing with stage". Hmm, I think Chinese for our dinner tonight too! Well, the sewing machine may be a dream machine, but it doesn't run itself, so back to work I go.

0 comments: