RSS

Is it Christmas??



After waiting ever so patiently...NOT....I finally got my velour today! What a beautiful rainbow! I also got the hemp french terry and hemp jersey. Woohoo! Of course, I'm in the middle of my stretch of work, in fact picking up extra days next week but I know I'll find some time in there somewhere to play with this new fabric! It was like Christmas morning for sure to find not only my velour but my order of "monster" color wool felt had also arrived. Package number three was some doll "skin" and I'm set for awhile anyway. Worked on a large monkey head last night at work; I was grateful for a quiet night. I haven't slept well since Mark left and today it was a blessing because otherwise I wouldn't have had time to make it to the Post Office for my packages until probably Monday. Now I can sew all weekend instead of spending my time pacing the floor waiting for my packages!

0 comments: