RSS

The Journey Has Begun



The packers arrived this morning, 7 of them to pack up our household. I'm sure they cringed when they saw all our stuff, but boy do they have this down to a science! The poor girl in my craft room said she can't see her progress, but believe me, I can. I am quite emotional today, torn between excitement over the new adventure and incredible sadness at leaving my friends and the home we have built over the past four years. We spent a wonderful and relaxing weekend in Cape Cod with Nancy, dragging one of my best friends, Jenna, with us and it was so great having our last time together at the Cape. Of course, my computer is already packed and that's where the photo's are from the trip but will post them when we settle in our new home. We spent the weekend laughing and just enjoying being together.

0 comments: