RSS

A productive week, for sure

While I have not yet tackled any of my organizational goals I have had a blast sewing every spare moment. I did get some containers for my new velour and hemp terry, does that count? Besides the adorable monkey I made, I have had a blast creating these monsters! Only one has a name and we're considering holding a contest to name the silly critters. The three hour time difference between the east and west coasts has Mark and I hit or miss in our phone calls. Thank goodness for modern technology since we can email each other without worry. My body has dictated my schedule, I eat when I'm hungry and sleep when I'm tired and half the time I don't know if it's day or night. Sometimes it's 2 AM before I realize it because I'm intent on finishing a project. When Mark is home, I stick to a pretty rigid sleep schedule to maximize our time together and will have a rough time adjusting to that when he comes home! I know curling up to him will offset any inconvenience on my part, LOL! I have a baby ready for my take along bag and time permitting, I'll get the legs and arms finished tonight. Here's hoping!

0 comments: