RSS

Deafening Silence

My daughter and babies left this morning and I find myself walking around in circles wondering what I'm supposed to be doing. My life has been wrapped around them for the past two weeks and I already miss them terribly. I will leave for California next Tuesday and will have to find a way to fill the void until then. Fortunately, I start my three night stretch of work and that, at least, will help fill my time. Ayla packed the dinosaur I made for her and the only reason she didn't grab the new baby was because it was hiding on my desk! He still needs some blush on his cheeks but I'm quite happy with his cute little face and his bright green eyes. I'm loving his footie pajama's! I guess I will unpack and organize the bins of craft supplies that got quickly packed and stashed when I found out the babies were coming. Might as well kill two birds with one stone! It's time to get back to production.