RSS

A Baby Making Week

I spent a considerable amount of time this week filling out applications online; although I do have an interview next week at the hospital I feel I would like the best. Hopefully, the interview will go well and I will be able to report that I am once again employed.
I also have been making babies all week, and am ready for Tabetha to stock them in the store. Hopefully, she will get them uploaded this weekend! She has been pretty busy designing knitting patterns; she has a book in mind for them and I am incredibly proud of her.
While I did quite a few custom orders for Christmas, we decided it was a good idea to offer some custom slots in the store. Deciding that, I made an assortment of babies so people can get an idea of hair color, sizes, etc. They sure do come to life as they get completed and I enjoy their personalities!

Baby Lily. You can't see them, but she has bloomers on too!

A closeup of that sweet face. Gotta love her pigtails!

Baby Emma, complete with cloth diaper

Closeup of Baby Kya. Her hair is incredibly soft!

She sure is one of my favorites!

1 comments:

Mom2fur said...

All your babies are adorable!