RSS

More Fun

I'm slacking on my blog, maybe my brain is going in too many directions this week, nah, I think it was just laziness! I finally got my temporary California nursing license so I am starting my job hunt. Not the best economic time to seek employment but I spent 8 hours yesterday filling out online applications at the local hospitals. I found a smaller hospital in Napa that seems to fit me best and they do have a night shift ER opening, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We continue to enjoy the area, spending Sunday's riding the motorcycle to various areas. Saturday we attended the Pirate Festival in Vallejo and OH MY GOODNESS! It was a blast! Even the attendees were dressed in appropriate pirate garb and we enjoyed the entertainment, the sights, the sounds, the fun everyone was having. No one told me we needed costumes and if we're here next year, Mark and I will have knock your sock off costumes to wear!


Sunday we rode to Lake Berryessa which is on the other side of Napa. The ride itself was awesome and the beauty of the lake was outstanding! Lots of people were in the many park area's enjoying their families, Barbecuing, and swimming in the lake. We might have to picnic there ourselves one day soon!

I've been sewing and have a pile of babies in the works to put in our store. Some need stuffing, some need hair, some need sculpting, and all need clothes! They make Mark chuckle every time he walks by the assortment!

0 comments: