RSS

Birthdays


Grand daughter Sophie recently had a Lego themed birthday and as per our norm, my daughter and I created just about everything for the party. Since we couldn't decide on which cake, we made two, the Lego man and Lego blocks. Sophie and her sister, Ayla, and I made Lego block favor bags to hold the candy we made, the cookies I made, and s few assorted things we picked up a long the way! Everyone had a great time!
Some Lego Cookies
 
Back in April we threw a Zombie birthday party for Ayla. Now that was fun! Complete with brain Jello, brain candy and ice cubes, and of course zombie cookies!
Red Velvet, of course! The brain was made of pink chocolate and set into the head
Tabetha Sculpting the hand out of rice crispy treats
Zombie cookies, of course
My son in law, Jeremy, dressed up as a zombie and let the kids defeat him with water balloons!
 
 
 


0 comments: