RSS

A Pinterest Winner


I have thoroughly enjoyed cooking new dishes since I'm not working full time. And I am addicted to Pinterest! A great combination. I have had some failures but for the most part, I can determine what we'll like in advance so we have more successes than failures. Tonight was no different. I have to admit, I felt my arteries hardening just cooking this dish. Titled, Chicken bacon ham asparagus cheddar Parmesan pasta, it really doesn't need the chicken. It also had a roma tomato tossed in at the end so I'm not sure why that isn't in the title as well! HA! I cooked my bacon in the oven (with enough left over to add to breakfast muffins) and them instead of frying the asparagus, I baked it on the bacon grease covered cookie sheet for 4-5 minutes, I wanted it still crunchy so watch it closely if you do the same. I also didn't use cheddar and parmesan, although I did have it in the fridge, I used the end of my Mexican blend shredded cheese, about half a bag. Cheese is cheese, I love it all! My loving husband said it was "a keeper", so it is. I have enough for a left over night, I'll let you know how it does on day two!

0 comments: