RSS


Clearance Rack jammies personalized for the grandbabies. Packed in their Valentines Day box, ready to mail tomorrow!

Bye Bye Baby Boy Blue, leaving for PA this week, dressed in a cloth diaper, crocheted sweater and crocheted hat

Bye Bye Toby, he's off to Walla Walla, Washington

Gizmo, the first in a new line of fleece robots, he became a thank you gift for a buyer

The machine has been humming this weekend, robots coming alive, waiting for arms/legs; planned for this weeks stocking of inventory. I finished the wallet to got with Jacq's purse and still want to make her a zippered pouch for misc makeup or whatever. The instructions weren't very clear, however, I suppose since they were free I won't complain. The next one I will make some small changes and perhaps embroider the front since I now know what IS the front!

Just a side note about a hero on the Eastern Shore. One of my favorite troopers risked his life Friday night to pull three critically injured babies from an overturned car that was fully engulfed with flames. He shrugged off the praise as "part of his job" which in my mind and heart is what is indicative of a true hero. My own rescue squad (Mark leading the charge) brought the babies to my partner and I at the ER and the entire three crews stayed until they were sure we had it under control...and I mean they stayed for hours! Another true bunch of hero's.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much is owed to the rescue hero AND the squad! God bless them!!
As for Baby Boy Blue, he's just adorable, and his sweater set matches the sweater set OUR baby boy is wearing home! How cool is that?? I can't wait to get pix of Abi with her baby!! She will absolutely LOVE him to "bits!"
THANKS!!