RSS

Busy Busy Busy

I have so many projects I'm dying to work on, I don't know where to start. I have the most adorable fabric to make Ayla and Sophie coordinating outfits but they're for summer so that's low on my list. I have all the stuff to make Ayla a puppet theater, but that's for her birthday in April, so move that down. I have the richest fabric to make totes for the mom's for mothers day, and the lining fabric arrived the other day, but...that's not til May. Jacqueline's birthday is in February so I decided that project should be first. I've actually had the fabric for awhile but today I put it to work. I made her an Amy Butler (if you're a sewer, you'll know who Amy Butler is, if not, don't worry about it! lol) purse. Colors in the photo aren't very vivid but its a wonderful chocolate brown and turquoise pattern. The inside is a coordinating polka dot! The purse is lacking the wood button on the front because I haven't found the ones I bought for this specific project! I'll make her a matching wallet and zipper bag to go along with the purse and of course wallets don't arrive empty, bad luck you know.


I made the girls dish towels to include in their Valentines Day package and one for me too.

I had made Ayla a sock monkey shirt and decided to make an appliqued onsie for Sophie. It was an adventure to say the least. This was onsie #2 since the first one was eaten by the dreaded embroidery machine!


Don't look at the next picture if nudity offends you! This little baby has male parts, which I refer to as "boy bits". A friend is expecting a little boy and her two year old daughter will have a baby boy of her own when he arrives! Complete!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubby said that he'd be smiling too, if he were built like that, proportion wise! LOL! Actually, I think he's ADORABLE and Abi will LOVE HIM!!! Can't wait to see what she names him!
Oh, did I mention to you that Garrison MAY come tomorrow??? Read your email!
XXXOOO

Mom2fur said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I KNEW it was Mom2aprincessandfutureprince that would get that, LOL! I didn't even have to read the post!
Gosh, I better go check and see if there is any Garrison news...