RSS

A Week of Ups and Downs

I got hurt, by a doctor having a temper tantrum, last week and have been battling severe back pain and the pain of having to deal with administrators. Sitting or standing for any length of time increases the pain but I was still able to be semi-productive. We stocked the store on time, I have this weeks store stocking ready, and have worked building my craft show inventory.

We also found out Mark was awarded the Homeland Security Volunteer Service Award(The Coast Guard is now a part of Homeland Security) and we have to make a 2 day trip to Washington DC for the ceremony. His dedication to his community and his extensive volunteer work was a sure bet to me! The bad news is that the trip is also the week of our craft show so we're adjusting productivity around the trip! I'll have a HUGE take along bag and at least be able to hand sew on the way.

Chicken Nuggets?


Bunny Suit for Emma


Eco Friendly "Paper Dolls" all machine embroidered and made to withstand years of play. We have an Asian girl, a Caucasian girl and an African American girl. The pink envelope is a prototype of a carry case. I'm not sure if it's what I want yet.

1 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Congratulations to Mark! It sounds like it is well-deserved. I hope you are feeling better before you make the trip. Back pain is terrible! Heat pads might help you--I know they take a little of my own back pain away.
I nominated you for an award on my blog, so I hope you can pay me a visit soon!