RSS

A Busy Week




Admittedly, I wasn't thrilled to lose two days of precraft show production, however, I couldn't be prouder of the love of my life. The ceremonies (one at Coast Guard Headquarters and one at Constitutional Hall) were nice and Mark was pleased to meet the Secretary of Homeland Security. He was also given a coin by the Vice Commandant/Chief of Staff of the USCG;a big thing in military circles.


Nana's Nursery filled with babies waiting for adoption. I had to laugh when people commented on how it was "just like a hospital nursery" and Mark admitted that he hadn't realized that's what I intended. He figured I described a simple display for him to build.


Kayla, certainly one of my favorite babies and I will miss her when she goes to her new home next week. She needs a bunny suit and hopefully, I'll get that made along with the other special order babies I have to do. Someday I'm going to watch what I say and not blurt out "absolutely"when asked if I do custom orders, LOL!

0 comments: