RSS

Terrific Tuesday, and productive too!

I really do enjoy Tuesdays, it's my only day to just play with fabric, tackle new projects, and to build my inventory. I even squeeze in a nap occasionally. I decided my craft booth was going to need some color and what better way than to include these red headed cuties sitting on the tables!

I have a store stocking this week, Here come the monsters. I do have to make some for the craft fair, but I love working on them so it's a pleasure instead of a chore. Admittedly, I crack myself up as they come to life.

I've also been working on these Sidewalk Game bags for the craft show and decided to stock a few in the store. They are drawstring bags, include 3 sidewalk chalks, 4 beanbags, and laminated cards with instructions for 4 sidewalk games. Sure reminds me of when kids were kids and playing outdoors was what we did!

0 comments: