RSS

Ok, so a dumplin Fish wasn't on my to do list today



I planned a long and productive work day today and as per my norm, I got sidetracked! I planned on spending time just cutting fabric, to put in the Work In Progress box. Well, long story short, I needed to clean the orange velour off my cutting board and decided that it was THE perfect color for a dumplin fish. By the time I perfected the mouth, the fins, the tail...most of the day was over! But, come on, is this little 4"velour fishie the cutest thing? I have two more orange balls and while they were intended for dumplin pumpkins, I think at least one will be another fish. I did, actually, get several projects cut out and hopefully will get some more done tomorrow before I start my work week.



5 comments:

Cat said...

Freakin' cute as a button!

Paramedic Pops said...

So where is that "work in progess" box? I haven't seen it for quite some time now....lol.

Cynthia said...

Well silly, its yellow with blue shutters!

Anonymous said...

OK.. Sam would have loved this one. He has learned to reach for what he wants & laughs at what he likes. I'm still waiting for that one of a kind!

Anonymous said...

Make him laugh MEDICS!!!!