RSS

Kitty Stuffie



Mark is leaving this evening for a conference and will be home on Thursday. A year ago, we made plans to go away this weekend and somehow we forgot about it but I ended up being off the next three days anyway. Our timing seems to be off! I told Mark that I would just stay up all night sewing like I did when he was in California and he teased me that I would have a 48 hour stuffie sewing marathon. Lets see what I accomplish! This cute little kitty was a good start. He's purple velour as I was using up some scraps left over from the octopus! Kitty sits about 8 inches high and I can already see him "miniaturized".

1 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Awww, Purple Puddy Cat is soooo cute!
I'm going to put your link on my sidebar. I meant to do it, forgot...and Maryann reminded me. So...here I go!