RSS

I keep waiting...

I keep waiting for the craft room cleaning fairy to come while I'm sleeping but so far no sign of her. The room is a disaster and it's all I can do to keep a clear walkway between the door and the sewing machines! Eventually I'm going to have to break down and clean out the disorganized mess. But...for now, I will tread daily through that increasing smaller path to the machines to play with fabric. I finally made the ice cream sundae someone requested and finished a medium size monkey (he's already sold). Mark calls him Baby Kong, lol! A new baby made is already one of my favorites babies to date and his hair reminds me of how frazzled I always seem to be. The weather is unbearable with humidity that makes staying inside almost a necessity so why not spend the time crafting and sewing. The thought of craft show season approaching has me using all my spare time building inventory so staying in the house these days is not so bad, more time to be productive! Mark is almost finished constructing a special order buggy and then its my turn with it. Lace and ribbon to put on, a name to paint, and I hope it comes close to what I see in my head! I can't wait for the little one to receive it!

0 comments: