RSS

Help for Haiti from my Daughter

I thought I'd post an email from my daughter that I thought might interest the knitters out there or those who know knitters. We can all help the people of Haiti one stitch at a time!

Those of us who are knitters are Knitters without Borders. That said, for the remaining month of January, 50% of all profits from my sock patterns will be donated to MSF (Doctors without Borders) to aid in emergency relief efforts and medical services. I know some of you aren't knitters, so please pass this email down the line to any knitter friends you might know. I've also included a link to Ravelry, where MANY more designers are offering similar efforts. If you have already donated... Thank You.

For My Socks Patterns (includes instant download) - Pisces Knits
Ravelry "Help for Haiti" Search (please note that you have to register to log in - )

Hugs,
Tabetha Hedrick
www.piscesknits.blogspot.com
Creative Design & Custom Knits

0 comments: