RSS

Tuesday Tidbits

Not a creative week, but a productive one, none the less. After spending hours tearing apart my craft room looking for a pattern, I decided to forgo sewing and sort out the two full banker boxes full of patterns. A stack of notebooks, a paper punch, my label maker my wonderful husband bought me several years ago when he tried to encourage my quest for organization, and two full afternoons and I am proud to say, everyone of my patterns is filed, labeled and neatly put away! Small victories make me happy!
Baby Lizzie will make her way to Walla Walla, Washington next week, a custom order from a Hyena Cart customer. She has a cloth diaper and while I still have the snaps to put on her sundress and a blanket to wrap her to still make, I wanted to share her sweet face.

I loved the fabric I used for the puppet theater so much, I wanted to use up the large scraps I had left over. I made a friends grand daughter a personalized purse which her Gram decided to fill for Easter instead of an Easter Basket. I was pleased with the end result and in my excitement to give it to my friend, I forgot to take a picture! She was gracious enough to take one (staged with flowers no less) and email it to me!

0 comments: